The Road Safety (Driver) Regulations 2009 have been remade and a new set of regulations will commence on 29 October 2019. The new regulations will be Road Safety (Driver) Regulations 2019. Along with the new Driver…
This group is for Delegates of Clubs that are members of Federation. It’s a way to keep up to date with events and news from the Federation only.
Becoming a member of this group does NOT automatically make you a Federation member. Your Club needs to be a paid up affiliated member of The Federation of Veteran, Vintage & Classic Vehicles Inc.
The objectives of the Federation are:-
- To foster and promote adequate assistance for the preservation and restoration of Veteran, Vintage and Classic vehicles.
- To publish a state wide calendar of events of all member clubs.
- To encourage membership of the federation by clubs eligible under the constitution.
- To provide assistance for the study of problems related to the Veteran, Vintage and Classic clubs throughout Victoria, Australia and the world.
- To open and maintain channels of communication between Veteran, Vintage and Classic movements.
- To advise persons and organisations working for the benefit of Veteran, Vintage and Classic movements.